Confirm with your plan administrator that you're eligible for a rollover under the provisions of your plan.
Assess your options. There are several resources available on this website to help answer questions
that you might have.
Review your investment choices if you want to open a John Hancock IRA rollover account. The Fund Matching Tool on this website will help guide you through the process.
Make your move
Whether you want to do it yourself or ask one of our Rollover Education Specialists for help, it is
always a good idea to have:
- Your Social Security Number
- A copy of your most recent 401(k) account statement
- The names, dates of birth and Social Security numbers of any beneficiaries you’d like on your IRA (optional)
- Your Email address (optional)
- The minimum initial investment to open an IRA Rollover Account with John Hancock is $2,500.